Karriär | GLOSSYBOX SE
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in the Nordics. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to purchase our exclusively curated one off, limited edition boxes or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
About the role:
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving Marketing and Sales across all the markets GLOSSYBOX Nordics operates within. Key responsibilities will include:
- Crafting strategies for the Marketing & E-commerce team, including all Digital Marketing channels, Performance Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Communications and Creative
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on revenue and sales targets to achieve growth within the markets GLOSSYBOX Nordics operate in
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide forecasts, competitive analysis, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable strategies
- Identifying opportunities, setting and executing strategies to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Overseeing a team of E-commerce managers for the GLOSSYBOX Nordics markets, Marketing Communication, Social Media, Content Creation
- Preparing the annual marketing budget for GLOSSYBOX Nordics with the MD
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual marketing budgets
- Monitoring competition and ensuring GLOSSYBOX is protecting our place as the leading subscription service in the Nordics
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience in marketing and running a digital marketing team
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Proven Performance marketing experience with a solid track record of conversion driving marketing activities
- Excellent knowledge of all digital marketing channels and key performance metrics
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Great interest in statistics and analytics as a key tool to craft and execute ROI driving marketing activities.